The Resilient Child
Forging resilience, empowerment & courage in children.
- The one aspect of learning children do not get taught at school is how to develop a resilient character they can be proud of and rely on when things get tough. Simon teaches children this most important aspect of life and how facing and overcoming fear will become a habit that leads to huge courage.
- How to aim a child’s whole life towards the same empowering outcome. Simon is one of the very few coaches you will find anywhere who is an expert on performance mindset, transforming trauma into potential, nutrition, physical training and philosophy. He teaches children how to bring many of these elements together towards the same powerful outcome.
- One of the most unique and important messages Simon imparts to children is that if they go through struggles early in life, they will end up with the most potential. He teaches how to turn trauma, mental health issues and bad experiences into potential and live this truth in a powerful authentic way.
Simon Lee is one of the most experienced coaches who has helped a huge number of children, uncover a formidable robust & resilient mind for life. He has successfully worked with children suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, addictions, self harming, OCD, suicidal thoughts and a variety of other mental health issues. He has worked with bullied children and self esteem issues.
His work has been extensively tested & experienced in the most testing of challenges. He has become the go to person when many of his clients have exhausted psychologists and therapists in such prestigious venues such as Harley Street, London. His method goes way beyond the current limited approach to children’s therapy.
For More Information On Simons Background Click Here
What People Are Saying:
“For some years we relied on the support of local NHS Mental Health Services and Social Services, and in more recent times a private Psychologist. These were generally of little or no help, and seemed to focus on the use of drugs and medication which just didn’t sit right with all of us.
I had followed Simon through the advice of a friend and knew that his approach was to look into the mind and the body and to tackle mental health issues from the perspective of self-understanding.
Our daughter has been seeing Simon for several months on a regular basis, both in person and by phone. The improvements she has made have so far been immense.
Simon has been approachable, personable and available for our daughter when she has most needed it which can not be said for others.
We all thank him for his dedication and effort. Simon is breath of fresh air in a world of failing accepted approaches.”
– Nick & Samantha Holness, Maidstone, Kent
“Simon gave our children the confidence to overcome issues of low self esteem, bullying, social media pressure and general day to day stresses. We saw positive changes within the first few sessions with both of our children. Simon’s training method has provided them with the discipline and strength of mind to make positive changes themselves, that we believe has set them up for life.”
– Justin & Lesley Dighton, Ditton, Kent.
“I think it is just fantastic…..we feel we are getting our old son back. He is engaged, enthusiastic, chatty and really much more focused. Thank you so much for all your positive energy.”
– Justine Lake, Sevenoaks, Kent.
“Following a family trauma our 14 year old son hit a very low point whereby his school work was suffering and he became introvert and quiet, traits which were out of character for him. Since coaching with Simon my son has gone from strength to strength and is happier and more confident than ever. Simon has become his role model, confident and mentor and he now trains my daughter too! I cannot thank Simon enough for all that he has done for our family. He has played an extremely important and pivotal role in ensuring our children got through what was a very difficult time for our family.”
– Dionne Lessner, Sevenoaks, Kent.
“As parents of a teenager with a severe and debilitating anxiety disorder, who had found NHS services a dead end, we were very relieved to find Simon. With his holistic approach and natural warmth, he connected with our son quickly and incorporated into their sessions a much wider set of techniques than other therapists we had tried. Simon has been a wonderful source of support for our whole family throughout such a distressing time. Our son leaves sessions with Simon feeling empowered, inspired and more able to manage his condition.”
– S (name withheld) Sevenoaks, Kent.
“Simon is a highly experienced practitioner and consultant for enhanced mental strength. His advice and guidance in nutrition have been instrumental in improving the health of my family.”
– Marnix Wells author, PhD SOAS (University of London)
“Simon’s work should be taught in schools. He prepares children for life far more than simply just aiming at getting good grades. An inspiring mentor.”
– Paul Stevens, London.
“I cannot thank Simon enough for freeing my son of a terrible drug addiction which caused terrible upset and difficulties for the family over many years.”
– C (name withheld)