Resilience, Focus & Wellness In The Work Space
With a background in coaching elite sports performance and having been coached by Champions and an Olympic medalist, Simon has a very different take on mental health and peak performance. He explains and demonstrates how we build our emotions and an effective process to build resilience and a more robust mind, resulting in increased focus, energy, a sense of purpose and enhanced mental health and strength.
He has an extensive background in nutrition, the psychology of the great philosophies, mindfulness, breath work, physical training and overcoming trauma.
This offers a unique experience of physical, mental and restorative techniques to any company looking for a very complete and holistic approach to their staffs wellness and performance.
Delivering a talk at the Shard, London.
Topics taught include:
- What stress and anxiety really mean and how this can offer the opportunity for huge personal growth.
- How to clearly establish what habits and beliefs are not congruent with how you want to be and where you want to be and how to change them.
- How to eat in a way that produces more energy and lessens anxiety.
- How to practise and integrate the most effective mental focus techniques used daily by top Olympic athletes.
- How to understand and overcome self sabotage and keep moving forward towards the goal.
- How to establish the right mindset for the day from first thing in the morning.
- How to use fear to your advantage.
- Overcome negative feelings that make you believe you can’t change or be successful.
- How to change how your body reacts to pressure.
- How to use breath-work to create an inner stillness and connect to your intuitive intelligence.
And much more.
What People Are Saying About Simon: :
“Very insightful and hugely beneficial. We will definitely be asking Simon back.”
– Lucy Donovan Jellyfish Group, The Shard, London.
“Simon provided me with much valued nutritional information as well as helping me examine other areas of my life. Helped me greatly with my self esteem and I am a much more confident person now.”
– Kim Constantine, Company Director, London
“Simon’s approach forges a new path in the field of personal development”
– Jenny Pickering, Life Coach and Hypnotherapist
“I am now able to speak in front of teams at work – because finding out who I am has enabled me to speak with confidence and believe in what I am saying. It’s made me physically better off, mentally better off and the confidence aspect has been amazing.”
– Neil Scott – Business Owner